Insight

  • lsckeeper40
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Can anybody give me some insight into the yankee rankings, A, A/B,
      etc. How does someone get ranked into those categories? Thanks
    • Jonah Mytro
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
        The Yankee rating system is based on an individual person skills such as passing, defense, hitting, setting, serving, and blocking. Ratings start at C- and go up to A+ in the following order C-, C, C+, B- B, B+, A-, A, A+. Based on your rating, you can play up to 3 levels below you and any tournament above your rating level. There is a rating commitee that reviews players ratings monthly and will up your rating based on your play.

        You can give yourself a rating and when you go play in a tourney, you can ask a current yankee member to confirm if your rank if appropriate or needs to be adjusted.

        Thanks

        Jonah Mytro