Signed up for Last Yankee Scramble on Sunday 4/13 at West Newton Armory

  • chen_daniel@emc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:08 PM
      Yankee Volleyball Association is hosting the last Yankee Scrambles on
      Sunday 4/13 at the West Newton Armory. Detailed information can be found
      at http:/www.yankee.org/scramble/ This is a Yankee C level tournament so
      players rated (B to D) or new/non-rated are welcome.

      Signup online and pay via paypal at:
      http://www.yankee.org/scramble/

      To register by mail, send a check for $20 payable to NERVA to:
      Yankee Scramble
      c/o Daniel Chen
      16 Lantern Ln
      Shrewsbury, MA 01545

      Signup by email:
      dchen@...

      Make sure to include your EMAIL, PHONE, desired player POSITION, GENDER,
      RATING (if known), or Experience level if new to Yankee.

      If you are sending in a check, please send individual checks per
      scramble. The checks will not be deposited until after each tournament.

      So far we have twelve players (max 30) for the MC.
      So far we have twenty-three players (max 30) for the WC.
      So far we have eleven female players (max 15) and four setters (desire 5
      minimum) and 3 male players for the RCO-C.

      Let me know if you signed up a person but do not see them on the
      listing.

      Mens C Scramble:
      William Barnhill
      Anthony Maldonado