Prairie Falcons

  • Carol Karlen by way of Linda Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      Today I found two Prairie Falcons along DeLashment Lane (west of
      McMinnville) towards the south end. Also a Rough Legged Hawk was in the same
      area.

      Friday there were two Prairie Falcons along Salt Creek Road south of Amity
      so I am assuming these are the same two birds. Several weeks ago there were
      two Prairie Falcons along W. Perrydale Road - probably the same two also??

      Along Masonville Road I found about twenty Western Bluebirds and a few
      Yellow Rumped Warblers. Also I noticed several Bewick's Wrens as I was
      driving along.

      The gull flock west of McMinnville is building up.

      Carol
      McMinnville