Lincoln's Sparrow\

  • martha and john stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
      I have had a small bird at my feeder the last week--I think it is a Lincoln's sparrow.  Tell me what you think.  Looks like a small song sparrow, with very distinct stripes on head, back and top of breast.  has a spot on breast and buffy whiskers. small bill
      Martha
    • martha and john stewart by way of Linda