I've heard about the problem with the diode some people have had. I have an appointment with a tech in a couple weeks and I'll let you guys know what happened.nordmod23
Have you checked the voltage on the memory pins with the synth powered off for a few minutes? Even with a good battery, the RAM might not be getting the backupantoine_alary
Scrambled patches could be a bad ram chip. Since sysex is sending without errors, the destination ram could be the cause. Try sending the patches again and seemsc1958
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Aug 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.