paulxtr - Do you have an ICE or just "burn and learn"? I know there are "universal" assemblers out there that support the 6303. Ugly. I had to changegrantpbt
Well, with all this talk about the E! for the DX7s, someone asked me about the ROMs for the DX7iiFD. I have collected quite a few and most of the ROMs for thegrantpbt
OK, I'll take a look at the velocity sensitivity issue. I just tried on my DX7ii with E! and it's as you say, the edited velocity sensitivity value onlypaulxtr
- Synthesizers and Samplers
- Aug 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.