RE: [YamahaDX] sound cartrideges

  • Nicole Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      In short, the answer is Yes.

      There are two types of cartridges, RAM cartridges which are rewritable and
      ROM cartridges which aren't. ROM cartridges mostly are great for resetting
      your machine to factory defaults, and aren't as common.

      hi all, i am so happy w/my dx7 since i got it, not a bad deal either.
      my question is about the sound cartridges. i want to get one so i can put my
      favorite sounds on it.
      are they all rewritable?
      or only good w/the sounds that came on them thanks dougla
    • douglas benner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
          wow, that was fast.....
          cool, thanks.
          thats good to know ..im looking at some on ebay right now.