Battery changed, no voice..

  • nicky_leong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 11:31 PM
      Hi, I'm new in this group and I've just bought a DX7s and got the
      battery changed. Now, I'm having problen downloading the patches from
      Soundlib my DX7s. Apart from setting the Memory Protect to off, is there
      any thing else I need to adjust in the setting? Everytime I send a bank
      to the synth, what appeared on the lcd screen is "Midi Edit - Now
      Receiving" , but there's still no sound on the bank 1-32, 33-64 or the
      Performance bank. I'm seeing Japanese font on the screen... please
      help...thanks!

      nicky