Re: [YamahaDX] E! Upgrade for DX7 Available.

  • Gil Sicuro
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Does the E! make the DX7 play voices in dual mode?

      cheers

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "egprogram" <egprogram@...> wrote:

        > Folks,
        >
        > I have available a Grey Matter Response E! Upgrade Board, v2.1, for the original DX7. Absolute best upgrade for the Yamaha DX7. Contains ROM preset library of 256 voices, microtuning, etc. With original box and instructions. Excellent condition. Will likely post it on eBay, but thought I'd see if anyone here is looking for this rare classic upgrade. $225/bo.

        Have you already sold it? Please email me...
      • egprogram
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          E! v2.1 contains a ROM preset library of 256 voices, expanded memory with programmable function data, updated MIDI implementation, voice stacking, random detune, velocity processing, and micro tuning (feature taken from the box :) ). I've listed the unit on eBay, but will sell outright if anyone here is in need of one.

          Erik