FS: Yamaha TG77 advanced FM synthesizer

  • Bakis Sirros
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
      Hello,

      I am selling my Yamaha TG 77 AFM (advanced FM) synthesizer.
      It is in very good cosmetic condition and working fine. (its LCD looks fine, its not very bright, but its very readable!)

      (the TG77 also has RCM synthesis which means that you can use its sampled waveforms as operators in its FM engine).

      Price is 290 euros, plus 4% for paypal fees.
      Shipping is a bit more as it is a heavy item: 35 euros.

      I can supply photos if needed.
      (I will include printed copy of User manual and a TG55 waveforms card that works with the TG77 and gives you more waveforms to use with its AFM great engine.
      I am only selling it because I also have the TX416 and the FS1R.

      Thanks,
      Bakis.

      Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory Geist
      [Doepfer_a100] group owner
      www. parallel - worlds - music. com
      www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic
      www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
      www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
      www. DiN. org. uk
      www. musicamaximamagnetica. com
      www. shimarecords. co. uk
      www. rubberrecords. gr
      Athens - Greece
    • Bakis Sirros
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
        lowering price to 250 euros.

        > I am selling my Yamaha TG 77 AFM (advanced FM)
        > synthesizer.
        > It is in very good cosmetic condition and working fine.
        > (its LCD looks fine, its not very bright, but its very
        > readable!)
        >
        > (the TG77 also has RCM synthesis which means that you can
        > use its sampled waveforms as operators in its FM engine).
        >
        > Price is 290 euros, plus 4% for paypal fees.
        > Shipping is a bit more as it is a heavy item: 35 euros.
        >
        > I can supply photos if needed.
        > (I will include printed copy of User manual and a TG55
        > waveforms card that works with the TG77 and gives you more
        > waveforms to use with its AFM great engine.
        > I am only selling it because I also have the TX416 and the
        > FS1R.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bakis.
        >

        > Bakis Sirros - Parallel Worlds / Interconnected / Memory
        > Geist
        > [Doepfer_a100] group owner
        > www. parallel - worlds - music. com
        > www. myspace. com/ parallelworldsmusic
        > www. myspace. com/ interconnectedmusic
        > www. myspace. com/ memorygeist
        > www. DiN. org. uk
        > www. musicamaximamagnetica. com
        > www. shimarecords. co. uk
        > www. rubberrecords. gr
        > Athens - Greece
      • Laurent Lacroix
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
          Hello,

          Does anyhone know where I can find a (C/F) key for my DX11?

          And is there any compatibility between DX11 keys and other synths one's?
          I know DX7II keys are not the same but what about DX7 mk1, DX21, V50,
          SY*, CS*, ..., even from other facturers (Roland, Korg, Fatar, ...)?

          Thanks,

          Laurent
        • charles midi gfa pascal
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
            i have a yamaha pss 680 which is a fm synth . i ruined the unit couple
            years ago and now scrapping it for parts ..how do we know if compatable
            keys?

            its often that ebay has part ,
            try them or even
            google for dx11 component or dx 11 parts

            charles
            > Does anyhone know where I can find a (C/F) key for my DX11?
            >
            > And is there any compatibility between DX11 keys and other synths one's?
            > I know DX7II keys are not the same but what about DX7 mk1, DX21, V50,
            > SY*, CS*, ..., even from other facturers (Roland, Korg, Fatar, ...)?
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Laurent

          • funkymonkeypeter
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2008
              Go here

              http://www.imt.net/~sounddoctorin/

              and email Mr. Weigel, very reasonable and knowledgeable.

              The in formation you want is here:

              http://sounddoctorin.com/synthtec/parts/key.htm

              at the bottom of the page.

              I have a DX-11 and it is the "Yamaha Ridged" type of key he has
              listed/shown on the page.

              --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent Lacroix" <llxbe@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > Does anyhone know where I can find a (C/F) key for my DX11?
              >
              > And is there any compatibility between DX11 keys and other synths one's?
              > I know DX7II keys are not the same but what about DX7 mk1, DX21, V50,
              > SY*, CS*, ..., even from other facturers (Roland, Korg, Fatar, ...)?
              >

              > Thanks,
              >
              > Laurent

            • Laurent Lacroix
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2008
                Thanks a lot for your help!

                So, DX11 need Yamaha Ridged keys. These have similarities to DX in
                spring. Used in the DS-55, S30, and possibly some of the cheaper SY's
                (55?). Also some combo organs and consumer electric pianos from the
                late 80's to early 90's like ME-6, HE-8, ME-50, U-1000, EL-50 and
                spring said YPR9 so possibly it also. Also Korg X3.

                But hélas, out of stock now!!!

                Laurent

                --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "funkymonkeypeter"
                <funkymonkey3.14@...> wrote:

                > Go here
                >
                > http://www.imt.net/~sounddoctorin/
                >
                > and email Mr. Weigel, very reasonable and knowledgeable.
                >
                > The in formation you want is here:
                >
                > http://sounddoctorin.com/synthtec/parts/key.htm
                >
                > at the bottom of the page.
                >
                > I have a DX-11 and it is the "Yamaha Ridged" type of key he has
                > listed/shown on the page.
                >

                > --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent Lacroix" <llxbe@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello,
                > >
                > > Does anyhone know where I can find a (C/F) key for my DX11?
                > >
                > > And is there any compatibility between DX11 keys and other synths
                one's?
                > > I know DX7II keys are not the same but what about DX7 mk1, DX21,
                V50,
                > > SY*, CS*, ..., even from other facturers (Roland, Korg,
                Fatar, ...)?

                > > Thanks,
                > >
                > > Laurent

              • funkymonkeypeter
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 7, 2008
                  I'd email the guy that runs the site directly and ask, the replacement
                  key page is not updated that often. He was quite helpful though when
                  I needed to replace 2 white and 1 black key on a Roland Alpha Juno1.
                  Also check to see if you have the spring for the missing key, you
                  might need that as well. Otherwise you will have a floppy key, and
                  that just wont do.