ïÔ×ÅÔ: [YamahaDX] Re: T-Shirt Update

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2006
      > Hi everyone! I want to have DX T shirt too,but I'm from Russia.What
      i may to do?

      Hi - You may pay using Paypal, Western Union or you may mail US $.

      Please email me to work it out.

      Thanks,

      Dan
    • Alexandro de Exu
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2006
        what the price & for whom make a payment?

        Dan <dxalgorithm18@...> пишет:
        > Hi everyone! I want to have DX T shirt too,but I'm from Russia.What
        i may to do?

        Hi - You may pay using Paypal, Western Union or you may mail US $.

        Please email me to work it out.

        Thanks,

        Dan

        Вы уже с Yahoo!?
        Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную Yahoo! Почту!

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1, 2006
          > what the price & for whom make a payment?

          For DX7 shirts shipped outside the continental United States please
          pay $32. (My Paypal account can accept bank-draft funded payments
          from a checking or savings account but not credit card funded
          payments.)

          Please email me off-line for details.
        • Alexandro de Exu
          Message 4 of 9 , May 2, 2006
            & how it looks ( T-shirt ) ?

            Message 5 of 9 , May 4, 2006
              I think some members from this group have posted pictures at the DX7
              files group website.

              --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, Alexandro de Exu
              <alexandrodeexu@...> wrote:

              > & how it looks ( T-shirt ) ?
              >
              > Dan <dxalgorithm18@...> ÐÉÛÅÔ: > what the price & for whom make
              a payment?

              > For DX7 shirts shipped outside the continental United States please
              > pay $32. (My Paypal account can accept bank-draft funded payments
              > from a checking or savings account but not credit card funded
              > payments.)
              >
              > Please email me off-line for details.

              > Sampler Electronic instrument Yamaha synthesizer
              Music synthesizers Synthesizer music Electronic music

              Service.