Re: [YamahaDX] 2nd Run of T-shirts

  • VINCENT BROTZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      I recieved you message welcome to the group.I don't
      have all the details yet,but we are trying to put
      togather a second run.There may be options on
      color,either blk or chocolate,and possibilities of
      long sleeve version.This is just the preliminary
      stage,nothing set in stone.I'll let everyone know as
      soon as I know.I'm guessing they will be between
      $20.00 and $30.00,but thats a guess.

      http://mail.yahoo.com