OT: initialize qy10?

  • Shayne Cafferata
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      after not using my qy10 for a couple years, i fired it up and lo, no
      patterns! all the names are still there, but the pattern locations are
      empty. the sounds seem to still be there. the internal battery reads
      just over 3v. not sure what happened. is there an initialize function
      that will restore the preset patterns?

      shayne