Yamaha TX81Z 4-op digital fm module for sale

  • nickwalsh.rm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hello,
      just a quick message to let you know I am selling my Yamaha TX81Z 4-op
      digital fm module. 1u rack. 8 voice polyphony. Manual available
      online. In perfect working condition.

      75 GBP ono

      I also have an old 2-channel dj mixer. As new with all the cables and
      original manual, etc. Any offers considered.

      Email me if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Nick :)