power supply

  • KellyTeh
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
      heey folks! i recently lost my adaptor for my dx27, god knows how but now im looking for
      a replacement. will other adaptors be compatible? could anyone tell me the specs of the
      power supply so that i could look for it in any electrical shop. i know that its 12v but how
      many amps? thanks alot.
    • monkeyfuel04
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2005
        I wasn't sure if you got a reply, but I thought I'd answer anyway. I
        got an adaptor for for my DX27 from Radio Shack. Unless you know the
        diameter of the adapter input on the keyboard, you may have to
        actually take it in so they can find the right plug, as their
        adaptors don't come with the tip - though they are "free" with
        purchace of the adaptor.

        Here's all the numbers off of my adaptor.......

        12V
        500mA
        Input 120VAC 60Hz 9.5W
        Output 12VDC 500 mA