DX7 for sale :)

  • Michael C Lesko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      After picking up a DX7II I've decided to sell my original DX7. It works
      perfectly and looks great
      just needs two new keys (canabalized them for my DX21) and of course has the
      normal bumps and
      bruises from being, well a used keyboard. If anyone is interested in
      picking up an extra DX7 or may
      know of someone that would, I'd apprecaite you letting me know. Thanks!

      Michael Lesko
    • dan meyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        how much?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          I want just what I paid for it, $225 plus whatever shipping costs are required.  Still beats eBay by
          a mile.