Re: [YamahaDX] Re: Midi Chatter from DX27 synth.

  • danielaraujo@fastmail.fm
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      > Is there a way to shut off
      > active sensing in the DX27?

      I suppose not... I've had a bunch of Yamaha FM synths and there was no
      way to turn it off in any of them.

      This must be the 1364th time I talk about it, but my DX7 IID had a power
      supply failure that kept the synth sending inumerous pitch/AT/breath
      messages, not to mention a horrid AC noise. It would often crash my
      software librarians and hang synths on the chain. Burned capacitors, mr.
      repairman said.

      Daniel