Patches for Dx11/Tx81z

  • j.Richardson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 1999
      Hi.I had a dx11 for about a year up until this summer.Ill probably never use
      these patches again so I thought I'd offer them up.One is a bank of
      single,the other a multi using patches from the single.Email me with any
      comment/questions.Thanks>Jeff
    • joel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 1999
        Cool :)
        Feel free to post them all!! :)
        I'd love to hear them. :)

        "j.Richardson" wrote:

        > Hi.I had a dx11 for about a year up until this summer.Ill probably never use
        > these patches again so I thought I'd offer them up.One is a bank of
        > single,the other a multi using patches from the single.Email me with any
        > comment/questions.Thanks>Jeff

        > Name: Dx.syx
        > Dx.syx Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
        > Encoding: base64
        >
        > Name: Voices.syx
        > Voices.syx Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
        > Encoding: base64
      • joel
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 1999
          P.S. i'll keep them also for future members, and i'll put them in the YamahaDX
          filesdirectory at onelist if you don't mind :)