Re: [YamahaDX] Grey Matter Response E!

  • Big Manilow
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 7:21 AM
      I might sell one soon.
      keep in touch.

      lekker_droom <lekker_droom@...> wrote:
      I am desperately looking fo the E! upgrade for my DX7II. Does
      anyone have one they would be willing to sell or does anyone
      have any ideas where to get one? Been trying eBay for a while
      with no luck.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • lekker_droom
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 7:54 AM
        --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, Big Manilow
        <bigmanilow@y...> wrote:
        > I might sell one soon.
        > keep in touch.

        Well that is great news. I check this group almost everyday.
        Please, please let me know when you decide.

        It is for a DX7II series, right?