TX802 Editor

  • casoaltcasoolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi

      I have just joined the group and brought a TX802

      What is the best software editor for this machiene, is seems a shade
      difficult to program at the mo.

      Can I load in DX7 patches to it?

      Thanks
    • clifford nyren
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        Re: [YamahaDX] TX802 Editor
        Hi

        I have just joined the group and brought a TX802

        What is the best software editor for this machiene, is seems a shade
        difficult to program at the mo.

        Can I load in DX7 patches to it?

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Hello,

        What system are you running?  If Mac then I would suggest the DX-Librarian. Check out this web site for more info on that.  http://members.cox.net/synths/    There are thousands of sounds that you can load, as well as the DX7 Patches.  However if you are using Windows, Someone else will have to help you.

        Happy New Year

        Clifford
      • casoaltcasoolt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          Sorry am running windows 98 -

          Not really interested inediting other peoples patches except to
          learn. A good editor would be a nice help to get started

          Cheers

          --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, clifford nyren <cnyren@e...> wrote:
          > > Hi
          > >
          > > I have just joined the group and brought a TX802
          > >
          > > What is the best software editor for this machiene, is seems a
          shade
          > > difficult to program at the mo.
          > >
          > > Can I load in DX7 patches to it?
          > >
          > > Thanks