Members of other DX list?

  • Nathan I Smutz
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi all,

      Soli Deo Gloria,
      Nathan
    • peter francz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
        I'm here NATHAN, Pete Francz for the DAVE BENSON list. I would like to
        correspond with all DX7 users. I joined this list a couple months ago.
        It would be great to generate some dialog.
        Best Wishes,
        Pete

      • sparroworange@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2000
          ok
          i'll start with what i use my dx7 for.

          i used to use it (with the rest of my arsenal) to make a sort of ambient,
          leftfield, out there electronic sound with Cubase as my editor. about a year
          ago a label called <A HREF="http://www.noisefactoryrecords.com/">NOISE
          FACTORY RECORDS</A> picked me up and i put out an album called "the beauty of
          strangness" and called myself sparroworange (<A
          HREF="http://www.mp3.com/sparroworange">MP3.com - sparroworange</A>). as of
          late i am more into the lo-fi sound and i've recruited my brother (guitar
          player) and we've made another album that is, well, more lo-fi and on a
          completely new level. it will probably be called "hands and knees music".

          i love my dx7, unlike most of the people i know who think it's an
          unprogrammable, tinny sounding keyboard. but i've heard some of the most
          beautiful sounds come out of it and i will always be using it.

          dx7, my friends. awesome.

          take care,
          sparrow