Re: [YamahaDX] Re: problems with programming

  • Michael Miccoli
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001

      yes. i did know that.  The problem is I set everything up I know how to set and when I send the info, it never stores.

    • dj_mystyk56@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        Well, I found out what it was. I had'midi sys. info" turned off. It
        helps if one occassionally looks at the HELP menu. Thanks for the
        input anyway.

        DJ Mystyk Mike
        www.mp3.com/djmystykmike