Gray Matter E! Expansion for DX7 II/II-FD for sale - NEW in Box

  • nonjohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
      I will consider all offers.

      Thanks,

      John Tennison

      nonjohn@...
      www.nonjohn.com
    • CRAIG FISHER
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        I might be interested. What does the board acomplish
        and how much do you want? Can I do the upgrade myself?
        Do you have the spec sheet?

        Thanx,
        Craig
        craigfishersr@...
        --- nonjohn <nonjohn@...> wrote:
        > I will consider all offers.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > John Tennison
        >
        > nonjohn@...
        > www.nonjohn.com

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • John Tennison, M.D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
          The board gives the DX7 II FD 8 way multi-tibrality
          and adds a sequencer. It is also supported by
          Emagic's excellent Sound Diver Editor librarian
          software. I would sell it now for $300.00. If I
          don't get any offers for $300.00 or more, I plan on
          putting it up for auction on eBay.

          Best wishes,
          --John Tennison

          --- CRAIG FISHER <craigfishersr@...> wrote:
          > I might be interested. What does the board acomplish
          > and how much do you want? Can I do the upgrade
          > myself?
          > Do you have the spec sheet?
          >
          > Thanx,
          > Craig