Re: Yamaha DX7 free library - Ideal for professional recording studios

  • eps16plus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      A Big Thank You to Morten for posting this note and for the free
      sounds. I finally hooked up my DX200 to the computer last night and
      started loading them in. There is a lot of great stuff in these
      patches.

      Now this opens up a question for me. How can I pick my favorites and
      create a custum soundbank of 128 patches. Are there any shareware or
      freeware librarian programs that will help me do this?

      Anyone know a way to do this that's not too difficult?

      Thanks,
      Tony

      --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "morten_karm" <morten_karm@y...>