Re: Grey Matter E!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2 2:03 AM
      As it is not being made any more you can get a manual in PDF format
      and some user guides from the company that was Grey Matter.

      Check out : (might wrap)

      http://www.mezzogmr.com/M4/pages/download/download_archive.html

      Other than that a google search might help.

      Steve

      --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "gwasyliw" <garry73@h...> wrote:
      > Is there a place I can download a copy of the E! user's manual?
      > Where did you get yours djkenseattle?
      >
      > If I install the E! upgrade what do the edotor programs see my DX7
      > as? Do they just ignor the additional parameters and edit/load the
      > data as usual or does it become a DX7-II? I can get an E! board
      and
      > would like some of the features but I don't want to mess up the
      great
      > functionality I've got going with DX Manager and MIDI Quest.
    • H b
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 8:35 AM
        Friends, go to Dave Benson's DX7 page. There you will find what you seek.
        Be forewarned that programming does get more convoluted...
        Dr Howard