Patches for the DX7 II by sound source unlimited

  • dikrekos
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm looking for the Sound Source Unlimited patches for the DX7 II by
      Manny Fernandez. They have been discontinued and I cannot find them
      ANYWHERE, not even ebay.

      Anyone that has them (or even the collection for the original DX7)
      please let me know, I've been looking everywhere...

      Thanks,

      Dimitris
    • Steven C
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
        I have a bunch of these on ATARI auto load format floppies... but not Atari

        Steve

        --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "dikrekos" <dikrekos@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >

        > I'm looking for the Sound Source Unlimited patches for the DX7 II by
        > Manny Fernandez. They have been discontinued and I cannot find them
        > ANYWHERE, not even ebay.
        >

        > Anyone that has them (or even the collection for the original DX7)
        > please let me know, I've been looking everywhere...
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Dimitris

      • charlie midi gfa
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2011
          well get preserving them!!!
          i will help any way possible
          charles

          > I have a bunch of these on ATARI auto load format floppies... but not
          Atari

          > Steve
          >

          > --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "dikrekos" <dikrekos@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >

          > > I'm looking for the Sound Source Unlimited patches for the DX7 II by
          > > Manny Fernandez. They have been discontinued and I cannot find them
          > > ANYWHERE, not even ebay.
          > >

          > > Anyone that has them (or even the collection for the original DX7)
          > > please let me know, I've been looking everywhere...
          > >

          > > Thanks,
          > >

          > > Dimitris

        • Raul Altoja
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2011
            All the patch soundsets previously available from Sound Source Unlimited are now sold at the Greytsounds.com website.

            Raul

            --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "dikrekos" <dikrekos@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >

            > I'm looking for the Sound Source Unlimited patches for the DX7 II by
            > Manny Fernandez. They have been discontinued and I cannot find them
            > ANYWHERE, not even ebay.
            >

            > Anyone that has them (or even the collection for the original DX7)
            > please let me know, I've been looking everywhere...
            >

            > Thanks,
            >

            > Dimitris

          • wildpaws2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12, 2011
              --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "Raul Altoja" <raltoja@...> wrote:

              > All the patch soundsets previously available from Sound Source Unlimited are now sold at the Greytsounds.com website.
              >
              > Raul
              >
              > --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "dikrekos" <dikrekos@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello,
              > > I'm looking for the Sound Source Unlimited patches for the DX7 II by
              > > Manny Fernandez. They have been discontinued and I cannot find them
              > > ANYWHERE, not even ebay.
              > > Anyone that has them (or even the collection for the original DX7)
              > > please let me know, I've been looking everywhere...

              > > Thanks,
              > > Dimitris

              So says Greytsounds, I would be interested to see a comparison between the originals and what Greytsounds is selling. Are they the old SSU sounds? There have been several sites claiming to have/sell the old SSU sounds, purchase carefully is my advice. Can anyone verify what Greytsounds is selling?
              Clyde