Re: [YamahaDX] Re: DX Manager and the DX200

  • Hans van den Tillaart
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2003
      Since nobody answers this question i try:
      There are two things you should think of with this EG.
      1. They work logaritmic and not lineair! Thats the main difference.
      2. When aplied to carriers you hear the result better ( ground tone mostly).
          When aplied to modulators you only affect the upper tones of the carrier (more difficult to
          hear).

      hope this helps and correct me if i'm wrong!

      Best regards,
      Hans van den Tillaart
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 30, 2003
        Hi all,

        I'm pleased to report that the home of my DX Manager, www.fm-alive.com
        is back on the air.

        Again, apologies for the interruption - I've switched to a more
        reliable, and responsive, host.

        I'm working hard on version 2 of DX Manager which will be .Net based and
        released early next year.

        As always suggestions for extra features etc. welcome.

        Best regards

        Jon Morgan