DEAR LIST: Searching CX5M cartridges for dx7: YRM-103 etc.

  • Miracle Mary-Anne Music
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      DEAR LIST:
             I am searching for components, and carts for the cx5m Yamaha computer. I am starting to work with one, and have no experience. Just wanted to check out it's functions, etc. I would appreciate any info, articles, or manuals on them or any parts and accessories (esp. YRM-103 dx7 voicing carts), that you might be presently for sale.
      Thank you very much for your help,
      Best Wishes,
      Pete Francz