DX-11 responds to certain MIDI CCs in real-time

  • Eb Mayat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      Good day all

      I have just tried sending MIDI CCs from Yamaha's "Faders & XY Pad" app to the DX-11 via RTP-MIDI and to my satisfaction, the DX-11 responds in real-time to CCs 5, 7 and (of course) 1 but not to CC10.
      (This corresponds to the data on the MIDI implementation chart. CCs 96 and 97 should also work.)

      Regards,
      Eb