RE: [YamahaDX] Digest Number 68

  • Jerald Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 7:04 AM
      Ivan,

      I'm not sure but I think you can load the patches from the floppy disk into
      memory banks on the DX7, then use SoundLib to export them as sysex.

      Jerry

      ps. your English is fine!

      From: ivankulisek@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:37:10 -0000
      From: ivankulisek@...
      Subject: Patches on 3.5 YamahaDX7IIFD format to PC software (*.syx) ?

      Hello dx folkïs

      Iïm new member
      (sorry for my english)

      can anybody give me information if does exit a PC (or Atari) software
      which can read original Yamaha - 3.5 diskete format (form drive on
      Yamaha dx7 FD 3.5) and than save them as sysex format ?

      ( I am owner of DX 7, TX 7, I used libraries : SoundLib (PC) and
      MidiMan (on Atari)

      Many thanks
      Ivan

    • Ivan Kulisek
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 9:47 AM
        Hi Jerry,

        the problem is that i have got DX 7 without flopy
        driver (only original DX 7)
        I�m looking for sotvwatre which can read original Dx 7
        FD format.
        I don�t know if I�m clear in describtion

        Regards Ivan

        --- Jerald Jackson <jackson@...> wrote:
        > Ivan,
        >
        > I'm not sure but I think you can load the patches
        > from the floppy disk into
        > memory banks on the DX7, then use SoundLib to export
        > them as sysex.
        >
        > Jerry
        >
        > ps. your English is fine!

        =====
        Ivan Kulisek

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Nathan I Smutz
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2 12:20 AM
          Soundlib doesn't save all of the parameters in a DX7II patch. I would
          suggest that you use a different program to save DX7II patches.

          Nathan

          On 1 Mar 2001 08:34:56 -0000 YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com writes:
          > There is 1 message in this issue.
          >
          > Topics in this digest:
          >
          > 1. Patches on 3.5 YamahaDX7IIFD format to PC software (*.syx)
          > ?
          > From: ivankulisek@...

          > Message: 1
          > Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:37:10 -0000
          > From: ivankulisek@...
          > Subject: Patches on 3.5 YamahaDX7IIFD format to PC software (*.syx)
          > ?
          >
          > Hello dx folkïs
          >
          > Iïm new member
          > (sorry for my english)
          >
          > can anybody give me information if does exit a PC (or Atari)
          > software
          > which can read original Yamaha - 3.5 diskete format (form drive on
          > Yamaha dx7 FD 3.5) and than save them as sysex format ?
          >
          > ( I am owner of DX 7, TX 7, I used libraries : SoundLib (PC) and
          > MidiMan (on Atari)
          >

          > Many thanks
          > Ivan

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
        • Ivan Kulisek
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2 1:27 AM
            Hi Nathan,

            you are sure, but doesn�t matter that SoundLib doesn�t
            save all performance data
            Important for me is to get patches into my library

            Regards Ivan

            =====