Re: Welcome to YamahaDX

  • Jay Ricketts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 2:07 PM
      Hi,

      I just joined the list. I've got 2 Yamaha TX-7s and a Yamaha TQ-5, plus a KX-88 remote. Do you all still gig with your old FM synths? I've pretty much retired mine, though I still get some really good sounds - can't beat the harmonica with a breath-controller (BC-1).

      Jay
      Dryden MI

      >>> YamahaDX Moderator <YamahaDX-owner@egroups.com> 07/28 3:47 PM >>>

      Hi - Welcome to the YamahaDX list

      There is a files dir at onelist
      at http://www.onelist.com/files/YamahaDX/
      where you can find patches, manuals, and programs,
      you have anything to upload yourself, then please
      feel free to upload them or send them
      as an attachement to the list, you can create
      your own directories at the files area.

      Have a good time !

      -The Listowner-