Re: Grey Matter E DX7II install help!

  • msc1958
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2013
      I agree with WT. best guess is it is for generation I model and not ii

      --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "WT" <waveterm@...> wrote:

      > Maybe you have the DX7 mk1 E card ?
      >
      > WT

    • Antoine Alary
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2013
        Sounds like the version described here:
        http://www.scribd.com/doc/137414932/YAMAHA-DX7II-FD-GREY-MATTER
        Pages 120 and following have the installation instructions and a diagram that looks like what you described.
        --
        Antoine