Re: [YamahaDX] Grey Matter E DX7II install help!

  • WT
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 3:05 PM
      Maybe you have the DX7 mk1 E card ?

      WT

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mmysterio
      Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 10:11 PM
      Subject: [YamahaDX] Grey Matter E DX7II install help!

      Hi, I recently received a DX7 II and an E card which is supposed to to go in the DX, however the manuals I found differ from the actual card I have. The one I have has 2 ribbon connectors and a 5 pin conector which does not have any cables.
      Has anybody seen this model? I could not find anyhting on the web other than a picture from it..
      Any help will be appreciated
      Thanks!

    • msc1958
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 4:08 PM
        I agree with WT. best guess is it is for generation I model and not ii

        --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "WT" <waveterm@...> wrote:

        > Maybe you have the DX7 mk1 E card ?
        >
        > WT

      • Antoine Alary
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29 12:10 AM
          Sounds like the version described here:
          http://www.scribd.com/doc/137414932/YAMAHA-DX7II-FD-GREY-MATTER
          Pages 120 and following have the installation instructions and a diagram that looks like what you described.
          --
          Antoine