Re: RE : Yamaha DX21 (Help ?)

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 237 , Apr 24, 2013
      Thanks very much Daniel.

      i meet musicians of both sides. Some set the controlling device to send/store the Program Change data, and others set the receiving device to receive/store the Program Change data. Personally, i use a Nord Stage Classic which has a dedicated External Control Section. So i store all my internal Nord patches along with the external sound module Program Change transmission command in this bank. Works for me !!

      Anyway, what about haveing a different keyboard transmitting Program Change to the DX21. Would you be able to have the keyboard (the one transmitting to the DX21 via midi out) play patch #1, but call up patch #17 on the DX21 ?? Or can the DX21 not receive this data either ??
    • charlie midi gfa
      Message 237 of 237 , Apr 25, 2014
        ive had no problem like that ..except once this week , and i co worker
        swears he sent some pictures to my email , and i never got drift of them ..
        but the other forward reciepiant did ....
        i think th einternet is highily over rate d, and used

        charlie