Re: Yamaha DX9 ??

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 18, 2013
      Ha ha,

      Lots to choose from there !!

      i would rather stick with Yamaha and go for a keyboard rather than a module though.

      Cheers.

      --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "jammie" <jammie.emma@...> wrote:

      > thers also others
      >
      > dx200 module
      >
      > evolution evs1
      >
      > theres the pd synths by casio
      >
      > and the elesis fusion 6hd 8hd
      >
      > also have 6 op fm
      >
      > sy22/33/35 2op
      >
      > these are very good 2op fm synths with pcm with vector synthesis like the wavestation and prophetvs and d50
      >
      > great for bell sounds pads and easy to learn fm

    • Chris Poacher
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 23, 2013
        I will do, and thanks for all your help and input. I'm looking forward to hearing my old sounds again after work this evening :)

        Cheers,
        Chris Poacher

        Please feel free to check out my music at:-