Re: [YamahaDX] Audio Backup???

  • Inner Loop
    Message 1 of 91 , Mar 25, 2013
      Don't worry, David. that's normal.  I sent you a private email with details

      On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:07 AM, David Rafn <djyub@...> wrote:

      uhh.... I have no idea what you are talking about

      Message 91 of 91 , Mar 14
        Hello

        Many thanks for all your informative comments and advice regarding the cassette cable and data storage device.

        Sincerely,
        Eb

        On Thursday, March 13, 2014 5:00 PM, Martin Tarenskeen <m.tarenskeen@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Martin Tarenskeen included below]

        On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Eb Mayat wrote:

        > Could you advise us as to the kind of data storage device that can be used for storing sysex on cassette. If so, can this device be obtained
        > anywhere ?
        >
        > Further, if you (or anybody else for that matter) has the schematic and/or the pin layout for the cassette data cable that could be made for DX
        > synths, I would be interested.

        I have attached a picture with the schematics of such a cable. The "not
        used" thing was meant for a remote control mechanism.

        Or you can buy one from these:
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MSX-Computer-Cassette-Leads-For-All-MSX-Computers-Brand-New-/251097851443?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cables_and_Adaptors&hash=item3a76992633

        The MSX datacassette cable is the same.

        --