Yamaha DX7 mklI FD with Grey Matter E!

  • valekvanaden
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      What would someone be willing to pay for this synth? (upgraded, in
      perfect condition, all keys function...) I'm not sure that i'll sell
      it yet... it kinda depends on the price.

      about half of the clips on my website feature this keyboard in action
      along with my favorite modified/upgraded korg dw-8000
      (www.DivineMasquerade.com).

      -r. andrew
    • John Athayde
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        I personally cant' afford it, but ususally a standard dx7 goes for around
        300 - 350. The dx7FDII goes for about 450 and adding the E card would
        possibly take it up to 550.

        That's at least my guestimate off the prices I've seen on ebay over the last
        2 years since I bought mine.

        On 8/1/02 1:00 PM, "valekvanaden" <ValekVanAden@...> wrote:

        > What would someone be willing to pay for this synth? (upgraded, in
        > perfect condition, all keys function...) I'm not sure that i'll sell
        > it yet... it kinda depends on the price.
        >
        > about half of the clips on my website feature this keyboard in action
        > along with my favorite modified/upgraded korg dw-8000
        > (www.DivineMasquerade.com).
        >
        > -r. andrew

        # John Athayde
        # bobo@...
        # http://www.meticulous.com/ (work)
        # http://www.boboroshi.com/ (play)

        "It's feigned appreciation via blatant disregard
        Make sure they catch you trying
        Careful you don't try too hard"
        - Tony Lucca "Hollywood Chain Gang"
      • Troy
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
          Actually, prices are pretty cheap right now. The DX7IIFD's are selling
          for around $300. And the older DX7's are only around $200. It's rare to
          find a DX7IIFD with E!, but I think I've seen a couple sell in the mid
          $400 range.

          Troy

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > --
          >
          > # John Athayde
          > # bobo@...
          > # http://www.meticulous.com/ (work)
          > # http://www.boboroshi.com/ (play)
          >
          > "It's feigned appreciation via blatant disregard
          > Make sure they catch you trying
          > Careful you don't try too hard"
          > - Tony Lucca "Hollywood Chain Gang"

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • mjones
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2002
            To the group.. I have a dx7 II FD with E! that seems to lose it's memory
            when it's cut off.. I can restore sound with floppy disk, but it will lose
            them again when powered down. I'd like to get it looked at in Memphis if
            anyone knows a reliable tech. Thanks to all
            mjones@...

            > Actually, prices are pretty cheap right now. The DX7IIFD's are selling
            > for around $300. And the older DX7's are only around $200. It's rare to
            > find a DX7IIFD with E!, but I think I've seen a couple sell in the mid
            > $400 range.
            >
            > Troy

          • Brian Andrew Marek
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2002
              mjones wrote:

              > To the group.. I have a dx7 II FD with E! that seems to lose it's memory
              > when it's cut off.. I can restore sound with floppy disk, but it will lose
              > them again when powered down. I'd like to get it looked at in Memphis if
              > anyone knows a reliable tech. Thanks to all

              Sounds like you need to replace the internal battery - a snap if you're any
              good with a soldering iron.

              BaM

              --
              Find out more about Rocket Park at our web page:
              http://www.rocketparkmusic.com/