TX81z waveforms

  • Tamer
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hello everybody!

      The waveforms including W1: sinusoidal are described by their harmonic content on the TX81z owner's manual... but just until the twelfth partial.

      Can anybody describe me their functions in time domain, instead?

      As I can see on page 18, waves from 5 to 8 are "doubled" versions of the waves from 1 to 4. Waves 3 and 4 are modules of waves 1 and 2, but maybe wave 3 is not abs(sin(t))...

      Any clues?
    • jnicolini2000
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 14, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 107 KB
      This block diagram confirms that Filters come after envelopes. But in wavetable, filters come before envelopes. And some AWM is modulated by AFM block. This confirms that we need a software to emulate the 77/99 patches.