DX100 - internal or external powersupply ?

  • mango
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      Hi,
      Does the Yamaha DX100 run on an external adapter or does it have a built
      in power unit? I can buy a Yamaha DX100 from someone in the US, (at
      least he can pick it up for me) but first i need to know if i can use
      it.... If it has an external adapter i can probably get the equivalent
      here, but then in 220 volts... If the power unit is internal it's a
      problem...
      Thanks,

      Joel