JSynthLib usage

  • Martin Tarenskeen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      Hi,

      Are there any Linux users in this group working with JSynthLib to edit
      their Yamaha DX synths ?

      I am trying it on Linux Fedora 15. It looks nice, but I can't get MIDI i/o
      working. The MIDI stuff in the preferences dialog is greyed out. I
      understand I need some kind of driver. But I have no idea what, where, and
      how to download, install, and use. The information in the documention
      about this subject I do not quite understand.

      M.T.

      P.S:

      You should really try the latest DXconvert-1.3 version, available now in
      the YamahaDXfiles yahoogroup files section.

      TX81Z, DX21, ... etc, import and conversion to DX7 has been greatly
      improved with bugfixes, PEG support, better LFO conversion and more.

      --

      MT