Re: [YamahaDX] Re: YSEDITOR and my Yamaha YS100

  • charlie midi gfa
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2011
      oh yeah ,,

      you still have not lost it martain ,,you are cool!

      so..?>??? what are you going to do next?

      charles the guy who still uses gfa basic and pascal and asm

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2011

        --

        MT
      • charlie midi gfa
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2011
          you're a decent guy martain ,,
          remmeber i was the guy asking for about the old source and what you been
          planning to do with it ..
          anyhow you may just give it to me , if you don't want to put on line ..
          i will learn and benifit from it because i have many old synths i play with
          continousilly.

          who knows i might make something new out of it !

          thanks
          charles

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2011

            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2011
              On Sun, 1 May 2011, charlie midi gfa wrote:

              > remmeber i was the guy asking for about the old source and what you been
              > planning to do with it ..
              > anyhow you may just give it to me , if you don't want to put on line ..

              I must do a little cleaning up first. I have a lot of files, pre-release
              versions, bad versions, test versions ...

              I want to have all the usable files together in one package.

              --

              MT