Re: [YamahaDX] Download The Complete DX7 Handbook by Howard Massey

  • LETIZIA VAGNINI
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2011
      ...... sorry for my poor english....................

      thank's a lot for the link ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      all the best !!!!!!!

      2011/1/14 J. <lovgh2000@...>

      Thanks for the new link Coach Ren@a....

      I wish I found this site before I bought my Howard Massey book. I guess I got lucky though, because my book cost me 13$ and it had all the floppy record examples in it.....

      So for those of you who would like to really learn about the DX7...

      Here it is:

      https://sites.google.com/site/myyamahadx7/guides

      It is the last link called, Massey.7z

      J.

    • charlie midi gfa
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 15, 2011
        thats easy , o ften look for dx on you tube but only find garbage

        dx+techno
        dx+yamaha
        dx+midi

        a 7z is a modern form of 7up
        i used winrar and no real qualms
        inside there is pdf

        charles
        password=

      • raradna@vassar.edu
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 15, 2011
          If you're on OSX, get ez-7z: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/19139/ez7z

          --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "thb201" <hudakjm@...> wrote:

          > I'd like to download this book but what is a ".7z" file and what do I do with it?
          >
          > John
          >
          > --- In YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com, "J." <lovgh2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks for the new link Coach Ren@a....
          > >
          > > I wish I found this site before I bought my Howard Massey book. I guess I got lucky though, because my book cost me 13$ and it had all the floppy record examples in it.....
          > >
          > > So for those of you who would like to really learn about the DX7...
          > >
          > > Here it is:
          > >
          > > https://sites.google.com/site/myyamahadx7/guides
          > >

          > > It is the last link called, Massey.7z
          > >
          > > J.

        • Gil Sicuro
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 16, 2011
            You can uncompress it with StuffIt Expander (Mac or PC)

            cheerz