patches for download

  • joel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
      People!

      If you want some good (yes good:) patches for your synth,
      you can find some good ones at my site: http://surf.to/mangey
      Patches so far include: Yamaha CS1x, Nord Lead, Yamaha DX7, Roland Alpha
      Juno, Korg Z1, Access Virus, Kawai K5000, Casio CZ100
      I would appreciate it if you have some patches to share, so the
      patch-archive could become bigger..
      Or if you know how to make or get a script that lets you upload patches
      automatically to the site it would be cool too.

      Thanks!
    • francz@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2000
        --- In YamahaDX@egroups.com, joel <mango@... wrote:
        > People!
        >
        > If you want some good (yes good:) patches for your synth,
        > you can find some good ones at my site: http://surf.to/mangey
        > Patches so far include: Yamaha CS1x, Nord Lead, Yamaha DX7, Roland
        Alpha
        > Juno, Korg Z1, Access Virus, Kawai K5000, Casio CZ100
        > I would appreciate it if you have some patches to share, so the
        > patch-archive could become bigger..
        > Or if you know how to make or get a script that lets you upload
        patches
        > automatically to the site it would be cool too.

        Dear JOEL:
        I'm trying to find your sirte location I can't use the url
        you sent, it goes to the yahoo home page.
        I wouold appreciate your help. I've got some patches to upload
        to you guys.
        I would be interested in patch sharing.
        BETS WISES,
        Pete Francz