17755Re: [YamahaDX] WTB: Slider knob from DX27/DX100

  • Daniel Baum
    Aug 17, 2014

      I don't have any spares, but I do know that the DX21 uses the same slider caps as the DX7 MK1, if this helps.

      I'm kind of assuming that the DX21 and DX27 use the same ones too.

      Hi, I just purchased a Yamaha DMP-11 (digital mixer), and one of the sliders is missing. These are apparently the same as on the DX27/DX100 -- wide, low-profile, black with a yellow line -- so does anyone have a dead DX they'd like to sell the slide cap for?Thanks,

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic