      To: YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com
      From: jason_ralf808@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 14:41:39 +0000
      Subject: Re: [YamahaDX] TX81Z vs D-110

      I like using it standalone with it's own sequencer,I know I sound a heretic in this day and age not trying to control this and that over midi but I'll do my own thing,It makes a change from pissing about with Cubase/Logic on the ST and PC etc.
      You were right by the way the JV 1080 does have a nice GM set. My MC-303 does have a bent decay knob literally not circuit-bent, I guess from years of over-enthusiastic knob twiddling!

      On 01/03/2014 13:46, charlie midi gfa wrote:

      it has two modes jason .. midi module mode ...i forget but i think 10
      channel
      and just regular syncable mode like you mentioned
      it does have an editor cause shares sysex with other roland devices
      hidden gem!!!

      charlie