16871Re: [YamahaDX] TX81Z vs D-110

  • Jason
    Mar 1, 2014
      There is no point getting complicated and trying to edit it over midi,I just sync it like the original.

      On 01/03/2014 11:09, victor jones wrote:

      the mc303 dosent have a editor as a sound module but you can send cc's to it way over my head and as a standalone groovebox it has its uses.
      but limited midi it can only send 1 channel at a time i might be wrong there but i have never been able to anything intresting with it.
      even though it is quite nice to play with on its own
      but with other equipment it is a pain it has a problem with keeping in time and a bug that
      makes it play a sound and freezes even when you press stop or in slave mode hooked up to
      another sequencer.

      this video is a good example

           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93eOPhEozE

      &g t; To: <YamahaDX@yahoogroups.com>

      > Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 8:39 AM
      >
      > Subject: [YamahaDX] TX81Z vs D-110
      >

      > > Hi Daniel,
      >

      > > Forgot to send this last night,that is some nice Roland gear you have
      >
      > > there mine is a bit more modest,
      >
      > > MC-303 (yes the original "modern" groovebox with bent decay knob) ,
      >
      > > U-110 with Rock and Latin cards and a Super JV1080 with techno and
      >
      > > hiphop boards,fraid thats it unless you count the Boss DR660 and Edirol
      >
      > > UA-4FX thingy.

      > > Yahoo Groups Links

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > YamahaDX-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > YamahaDX-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > <*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
      > https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us /yahoo/utos/terms/

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic