      Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 08:21:10 +0100
      From: Packe <packe01@...>
      To: Frankie Fisher <jsynthlib.org@...>
      Subject: Re: [Jsynthlib-devel] release 1.0 promotion

      Hi Frankie,

      Great idea! I thought I should have sent out an email on the users' list but I forgot...

      I can do that tonight. Besides that, as I haven't been involved with the project earlier, I have no idea where to publish news except on the sourceforge site.

      Any help/suggestions are highly appreciated.

      My next step now for the development is to restructure the code in an MVC architecture and then continue the work of XML drivers to make it easier for others to contribute their drivers.

      BraƄn
      /Pascal

      > 28 feb 2014 kl. 22:53 skrev Frankie Fisher <jsynthlib.org@...>:
      >
      > Firstly, excellent work getting the project into a good shape and
      > getting a release out there.
      >
      > Do we need to announce the release anywhere? I've updated freshmeat.net
      > with the release details (if anyone still uses that website these days).
      > Any other ways to let people know that jsynthlib is open for business?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic