16860Re: [YamahaDX] TX81Z Vs D-110

  • Nick Zampiello
    Feb 28, 2014
      well the tx is fm, that makes it special.  the yamaha fm stuff still sounds current even after 25 years.

      NEW ALLIANCE EAST!!!!

      New Alliance East - Facebook

      On Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:36 PM, Daniel Forró <dan.for@...> wrote:

      It wasn't my intention to make you shut up :-)

      You are right, U110 is not at all bad. There's one laying in near recycle shop together with 4 cards for about 50 USD, I'm tortured by GAS again, it's a big temptation... But I still hesitate, if at all I need another rompler (which I doubt) I would prefer U220. Now I have SH1000, JP6, MKS70, VP70, VP770, JD800, 2x JD990, D110, SC8820, V-piano - maybe enough of Roland to balance most of my Yamaha gear.

      Daniel Forro

      On 28 Feb, 2014, at 10:38 AM, Jason wrote:

      Well that's shut me up,I can't argue with that I agree with everything you said but I am keeping my U-110 which also goes for the same price as the D-110 and TX81Z but is just a 12/14bit "rompler" so crap? wrong,it has a superb choir preset which I love and the rock drum card (not that rock, it has a few electronic sounds on it too) and Latin percussion card (again very TR727) so yeah like you said "sound" is subjective.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic