16152RE: Yamaha FVX-1 Voice Dump

  • buchla300
    Nov 3, 2013

       Hi

      I have an FVX-1. Any idea how I can dump the voices?

      It's a superb sounding synth. It would be nice to be able to edit it filly but even just editing the parameters you can and layering, it sounds wonderful.

      ---In yamahadx@yahoogroups.com, <drepalla@...> wrote:

      The HS is a 4op per voice, the HX is the one with 8 operator voices, I think you were thinking about the HX Charlie.
      In FVX-1 and HX-1, Algos 1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14,17,18,19,20,21,25,27,31,32,60,61,62,63.. do use a single carrier and 7 modulators.
      On the other hand, the algos with 2 carriers are those most used i believe, using the channel pressure envelope for a transition between these two carriers.

      Gunnar K