16131RE: New (to me) DX-7S

  • bigbird_nys
    Oct 28, 2013

      Daniel, thanx for the reply.  I restore Hammonds as a hobby, and the M103 was a rescue that i had finished and my wife wanted it out of the house.  I still have an E-100, a S6, and an Allen 705 to keep me company,

      I am, however, looking for an Elegante and a Novachord, but that is an absolute longshot.

      Kenny

      ---In yamahadx@yahoogroups.com, <dan.for@...> wrote:

      To be quite clear, I would keep M-103 :-)

      Daniel Forro

      On 28 Oct, 2013, at 4:19 PM, Daniel Forró wrote:

      Nice instrument, but I would never trade it for Hammond M-103 :-)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic